Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Layouts


I love the fall.  I also love doing fall-themed layouts. I did the first layout last year to get me through the milestone of turning 50!  I printed the title on patterned paper, then cut around some of the details in the paper.  The second layout isn't fall themed, but is about our anniversary, which is in the fall.  It describes our relationship based on the Chinese Zodiac as well as our future based on a fortune cookie.  I used images from a restaurant placemat for our zodiac animals.  This is one of those layouts that I've been wanting to include in an album for awhile, but just didn't have the right pictures.  The opportunity finally came when we visited a favorite restaurant for our anniversary dinner last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment