Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wishful...

The following projects were done for the Fancy Pants design team call, last fall.  I didn't make the team, but what I have are three layouts and a project that I wouldn't have spent as much time on, otherwise.  I love taking on challenges.  It's a good way to
hone your skills and try new techniques.  For this layout, I created a branch with beading wire, covered with embroidery floss.  I cut floral accents, for the branch, from patterned paper, popping some up with 3-d adhesive.  I used a border punch to create the frame and printed the photo in sepia on canvas, to give it an aged look.  There is also a lot of machine stitching on this layout.

3 comments:

  1. Audrey, these layouts (as well as that GORGEOUS altered table) are all phenomenal! Your talent always amazes me and Fancy Pants doesn't know what they are missing ;)
    Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one in real life and the photos don't do it justice. It is a work of art. Amazing work as usual Audrey. Fancy Pants missed out on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey, I was at Paper Wings last weekend and had the opportunity to see your LO in person and WOW!!!! Such a beautiful work of art!!!! You incorperated so many deatails and techniques on one page...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete